View Single Post
Old 01-24-09, 02:15 AM   #38
JScones
Navy Seal

Downloads: 19
Uploads: 0
Default Another SH3 bug squashed!

I just want to particularly emphasise this new feature: "No more MIA officers! Simply open the Crew Manager and any displaced officers (like the one you always leave in the Repair compartment ) will automatically be found and returned snugly to where they belong" because it really could be the subject of a thread all by itself.

This feature effectively provides a totally-transparent-to-the-user fix for the frustrating stock missing officer bug. This bug usually makes itself known when you a) leave an officer in the Repair compartment when docking or b) have an officer in the rear torpedo compartment when you upgrade to an XXI.

Indeed, chances are you now won't even realise that an officer has gone missing because SH3Cmdr has already gone and grabbed him back for you!!

And you don't need to do a thing to get him back other than go to the Crew Manager screen (which any good Kaleun would do between each patrol anyway); SH3Cmdr handles it all for you (consider it your XO).

Thus another frustrating SH3 coding bug gets "fixed" by SH3Cmdr...

BTW, thank you all, I am quite impressed and pleased that we are 38 posts in without any sign of a "how do I install the GWX files again?" post.

Last edited by JScones; 01-24-09 at 02:39 AM.
JScones is offline   Reply With Quote