Thread: My review
View Single Post
Old 10-20-13, 05:20 PM   #47
Zander
A-ganger

Downloads: 346
Uploads: 0

In any event, select the Sub, then "CTRL + right click" the map, then select add unit, left click the sub, then you will have to make sure in the "pop up" that side is set to soviet, or russia... then under "Facility" on the pop up start typing "spe..." and you will get a choice of spetsnaz..., then just continue from there with goal\wapoints etc. You do not have to select the sub before , you ctrl+right click to add the unit, then left click the sub.

Lewis I went back and looked at that mission, and if you look far to the north east the spetsnaz are there and moving at 5 knots to the designated area. That mission takes over a day, so you would have to "change time" to finish it today. Once you see the spetsnaz on the map, zoom way out, left click on them and you will see their plotted course.
I play from the editor, and had not played that scenario before, so sorry if i may have confused you.
If you still don't see them go to game. order of battle, then left click on the "inf sec (Spetsnaz..., and the map will shift to their location.

Last edited by Zander; 10-20-13 at 06:25 PM.
Zander is offline   Reply With Quote