Thread: SH4 1.5
View Single Post
Old 05-12-08, 01:27 PM   #34
Webster
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

i especially like the way they sell you a u-boat expansion but it contains no missions for you to play, has numerous bugs and glitches, and as a result of the changes they made, it makes the game no longer compatable with most game mods used for 1.4 yet i see no overall improvement in the game beyond some new content. if the whole purpose was just to add some fantasy german campaign then thats fine but you would hope they could have done that while still making it compatable with 1.4 so other mods would still work. i am all for improving things but if the change will cause more problems than you solve, whats the point?

to be honest i think ubi missed a great chance to repackage sh3 with the great new graffics of sh4 by simply using sh4 environmental graffics files to bring sh3 on par with sh4 visually and calling it sh5 and combining all the improvements done by modders to start with a finished bug free game from the start.

i own sh3 but i would definately buy a new version if it had all the newest graffics and effects along with the bugs ironed out in advance. hell its still not too late, so ubi if your listening, put together a 1.5 for sh3 like i described and you can count on my $$$