View Single Post
Old 04-19-08, 03:24 AM   #32
LukeFF
Silent Hunter

Downloads: 41
Uploads: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by WEBSTER
i must assume you didnt buy the uboat add-on or you would know that it is mostly new content with u-boats added and some game fixes. these game fixes is what i refering to as patch 1.5.

many of the game fixes are added to correct existing flaws in the game itself and not just for the newly added content. yes some of the new content caused glitches that required tweaking but overall they had a set of needed game fixes that would solve issues with the stock game. they made a decission not to allow us these fixes unless we bought the add-on in which case it was a free bonus.
First off, yes, I did buy the add-on.

Secondly, please do name for us all of these game fixes that came with 1.5. Only one I know of that has ever come to light is the fix for the missing dial textures in the Gato conning tower. While I am strongly against the idea that it's entirely up to modders to correct bugs with the game, there was a fix for this bug way before 1.5 was released.

So, do tell us, what other fixes came with 1.5 that those who have not purchased the add-on are being deprived of?

ROW Sound Effects Contributor
RFB Team Leader
LukeFF is offline   Reply With Quote