View Single Post
Old 08-06-10, 12:47 PM   #45
reaper7
sim2reality

Downloads: 258
Uploads: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by robbythesub View Post
@reaper- just to be more clear about what happens, the attack scope is fine, so the problem is only with the obs scope.
After starting a saved game, there is no problem with the scope being in the down position until such time as you use it, and then the problem of it rising continues to happen until you stop the game and then restart again.

Also, when using the obs scope, at periscope depth, it remains just below the waterline when using the up / down buttons new in your interface.

The only way to then see above the waterline is to use the page up key to raise it further and raise the sub to around 10 metres depth.

I remember this issue happening in SH3 once with a new mod but cant remember which one it was.

Otherwise this is great work and I am really enjoying it thanks.
Hmmm, maybe this is related to the relastic obs periscope heights that I added to the Mod.
As the Obs scope is now lower in the sub when it rises the avatar looks thru it at floor level rather whereas in stock it was at waist level.
This means the obs scope never raises fully while looking thru it and why when you click the Fully raise Scope button it raise a few more feet.
Maybe I should put the Obs scope back to stock levels till something else is figured out .

Also in case your not aware of it if you look at the control box under the periscope height level there are 2 buttons and a lever.
The buttons have the following commands - Fully raise scope and Fully lower scope. While the lever allows gradual raising and lower of the scope to the height you want. (No need to use PgUp/PgDn).
reaper7 is offline   Reply With Quote