View Single Post
Old 02-21-18, 03:34 AM   #3
Lonny007
Electrician's Mate

Downloads: 982
Uploads: 0

THANK YOU FOR REPLY! WOW I find that hard to believe, This has happened to me All three times I have tried to Start and play the Atlantic Full Campaign as the Germans, and it happens in my first to second battle that involves Merchants. This has happened on 2 total different Brand New Devices one is a New Acer Aspire 5 Gaming Laptop with the new Geforce MX150 windows 10, Just today i hoped the Android Version did not have this bug and to my surprise my first campaign battle playing as the Germans on my Brand New Samsung Note 8 Android operating system frooze on the Merchant enemy moving screen too, damn i am so dissapointed!!! I really Love how well Killerfish made this game. Is there anyway I could buy the version before this bug NAME YOUR PRICE???, for my PC and Android phone, did 1.11 have the Bug? Hopefully the version before the Merchant Freeze Bug does not have anything to terrible wrong with it? I would love to be able to play as the Germans and the Full Atlantic Campaign without the game freezing.
Out of curiosity how much money would you need or want to try and eliminate the bug, this game deserves to not have this major freeze bug in it forever.

Also sounds likes you must know of a Laptop to recommend that you are sure will not have the Merchant Freeze bug, please recomend me a Laptop that was used as a test system to play the game and the freeze has never occured on this particular Laptop you used?

Darn I am so dissapointed Over the years I only have a few games that are keepers to pass the time and always put a smile on my face, Silent Hunter 3, Sub Command, Vietcong playing lone wolf mode, Steel Beast Pro and made a lovely random carrier battle scenerio for CAW that really plays out nicely, all these games above never freeze or crash been years anyhow, hoping to add Atlantic Fleet and Cold Waters to my Keeper List.

Any info on what version did not have the Merchant Freeze Bug appreciated and how I could acquire that version, it could be as simple as deleting the games and reinstalling the game from steam or trying GOG and chossing not to update them. Would that be possible? Also could i buy the earlier version for my Samsung Note 8? Was there anything majorly wrong with the earlier version before the Merchant Screen Bug?

Thanks for any more info and help!

Lonny
Lonny007 is offline   Reply With Quote