View Single Post
Old 09-01-09, 01:49 AM   #76
iambecomelife
Silent Hunter

Downloads: 297
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sledgehammer427 View Post
IABL, I would like to officially join you as part of this mod team. After reading the preview .doc you sent me via PM, I would like to throw as much in as I can (since I am also working on the Surface Warfare Mod, and the Narwhal.)

Thanks! Go right ahead & step up to the plate!

Now that work has begun on both U-cruisers and small coastal boats we really need the medium sized boats I listed - they were the backbone of the war effort, even though players will probably crave the huge U-cruisers.

Also need help with some .zon issues to make the contraband system work properly - this is very important so that merchants can be stopped with a shot across the bow.

In addition I really need info on flotilla organization, which seems to be sorely lacking in most of my sources. I want players to have the right sub at the right time in the right geographic location.

If you are willing to work on modeling surface ships some help with battleships, battlecruisers, & predreadnoughts would be welcome - please try to do ships that I have not yet done (unless you are confident you'll improve the model dramatically). Merchant vessels are not a priority because I have a lot of experience modeling them.

I will send more details to you via PM.
iambecomelife is offline   Reply With Quote