View Single Post
Old 02-28-09, 10:56 PM   #5
Freiwillige
The Old Man

Downloads: 24
Uploads: 0

You hit the nail on the head! Although I find TVT's controll layout very usefull and intuative, SF's is a nightmare.

But agreed that the ability to add missions should have been priority and not just dumping the tools in your lap so to speak with no concept of how to use them. TVT comes with everything you need to make the game what you want but unfortunately they (The dev's) left no concept of how to use the overly advanced tools, and unless you went to school for this stuff you have no idea of how any of it works!

TVT I feel could have been the better of the two sims if it wasnt rushed and dumped and even just adding much more in the way of missions would have resolved some of the longevity issues. But lets face it, G5 just dumped this product and forced the desighners to rush it out before the gates closed or the sim was done.

SF on the other hand has a brighter future with much more support coming from the company.

TVT has a bright future as well if "and thats a big if", anybody can figure out how to add features to it with the tools provided. But most end users are dumping this as well which is a shame cause the game foundations are solid and enjoyable especially when you add MMO3 mod that rips away the game balancing they thru on and adds some semblance of historical capability's. I hope TVT doesnt get completly dumped by the community if only for the possibility's for the future.
Freiwillige is offline   Reply With Quote