View Single Post
Old 02-28-09, 04:34 PM   #3
Freiwillige
The Old Man

Downloads: 24
Uploads: 0

Well I say get them both because they both really have something to offer. Many complain of TVT but I am enjoying it alot. I have not had many problems people complain of and with some of the modders out there are working on fixing its problem spots.

If TVT never advanced beyond the point its at now, yes I would agree it has a short lease on life. But it is modable, It comes with the tools they used to make the game! Just nobody has figured out how to use them yet.

As is I would say that SF is the better of the two but also I find it a bit chaotic and some of the features just bug me and kill all of my immersion factor, Such as the magical squares that pop up on the horizon highlighting your objective. I would expect that from a playstation game!

TVT also has some impressive features nobody ever talks about, such as the auto driver, gunner, Commander. I like to drive and gun and leave the commander on auto. So in the end I still say get both. If you can afford only one, Get one now and one later! If I had to get one first, SF.
Freiwillige is offline   Reply With Quote