Thread: New Sim
View Single Post
Old 01-12-09, 05:00 PM   #2
Fish40
The Old Man

Downloads: 146
Uploads: 0

Pretty interesting! Any particular reason for the Korean Theatre? Although most of my time lately has been devoted to SH3/4, I too have been a big combat flight simmer in the past. I never played online or anything like that, but I have all the major titles: The IL2 series (not 1946 though), CFS 1,2, and 3 (played the Korean addon for CFS3, as well as OFF), BOBWOV, and B-17 The Mighty Eigth, as well as the old classics Jane's F-15 and USAF.

I wish I had modding talent so I could lend a hand, but my experience at modding is limited to installing a mod There was a project awhile back that was supposed to be the ultimate WWII Bomber sim, based on the RAF bombing campaign against Germany. Like your group, it was just a bunch of talented guys who wanted to make a realistic combat flight sim without the constraints of publishers, time frames, and the rest of the corporate BS. They had a website (can't remember the name), and posted their progress. Unfortunately, to my knowlage the sim never became a reality. I wish your group success at your project
Fish40 is offline   Reply With Quote