View Single Post
Old 06-19-18, 08:22 PM   #6185
Immelmann
Machinist's Mate

Downloads: 106
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by propbeanie View Post
OK, got to watch the rest of it, and it looks to me like it crashed as soon as you clicked on the "Launch Troops" button, correct?... I don't like that, even if it did work fine later, we'll look at that one, and the surrounding traffic... thanks! - btw, you look almost as young as me there, Immelmann!
Ha! Yes it crashed immediately on clicking the button to launch the raft. My gut feeling is that the crash happened because the game engine was trying to model both the launch of the raft and perhaps hull damage to my boat at the same time. I really was that close in. Second successful attempt was pulled off much farther from shore. The audio was muted toward the end and that is because I have a habit of playing copyright protected music on stream. In that particular instance it was "Wasted Time" by The Eagles. I have discovered, however, that older 60's (and earlier) music won't receive that sort of treatment from twitch. So I am going to try and stay with those earlier songs. Any of you may feel free to stop by my channel anytime and offer pointers/advice. I need all the help I can get. Still trying to understand the whole Dick O'Kane method, for example. But in the last couple of years that I have been running SH4 it has really provided a lot of fun for me. And seeing the current FOTRSU project spring up and flourish has really been a gift for me. I really appreciate all the effort that you all are putting into this. Thank you all! And a big salute! Streaming from point of second successful raft launch tonight. My channel:

https://www.twitch.tv/immelmann_burn

A play on words.

Acer Predator G6-720
Intel Core i7 7th Gen 7700K (4.20 GHz)
16 GB DDR4
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 8 GB GDDR5X
256 GB NVMe SSD 2 TB SATA III SSD 2 TB SATA III HDD
Creative Sound BlasterX AE-5 Pure Edition
Windows 10 Home 64-Bit, FOTRS Ultimate v0.90_RC3, LAA
Immelmann is offline   Reply With Quote