View Single Post
Old 10-18-23, 12:52 PM   #9
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 37
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
I’m assuming the phrase “not a little child anymore” you think it’s time Europe spend and develop its own army or defensive force. Hey, so do I! But I just don’t see that happening anytime soon, hell some European countries have trouble just meeting the 2% minimum contribution to NATO. The other problem I think is, that even though European Union sounds really kewl and progressive and all. It’s hardly unified, too many old borders, rivalry’s and big chiefs trying to get one over on the other squabbling over centuries old slights and accusations.

Plus I think you have a huge migrant problem to deal with that’s gonna cost you your culture and a truckload of money.
You got it right.
After WWII Europe was smashed and on it's knees after 6 years fighting.
Europe was almost a helpless child- Up to the 70's or 80's Europe would be in need of military assisten if Russia attacked us.

From 70/80s we should have started to create a NATO within NATO-A European NATO cooperation.

The 90/20's came with peace in the wind from east. So Europe began to cut down on their military cost-Denmark went from 1.6-Something in 1995 to 1.1-something in 2010(if I remember correctly)

Now Europe is paying the price.

migration problems-I believe we both are having huge problems with it.

Markus

My little lovely female cat
mapuc is offline   Reply With Quote