View Single Post
Old 05-20-19, 03:54 AM   #4
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

The G5 network equipment thing is about espionage options and scenarios to disrupt infrastructure in case of conflicts. The Android thing now is mostly "just" economic warfare. Huawei threatens to overtake not just Samsung, but Apple, an American comany, has all reason to be worried as well. The consumer products of Huawei simply are good - they were the subcontractor supplying other companies with components, so it is no wonder where their expertise is coming from.

And yes, the camera in the P9lite already is damn good, too. It was one of the reasons why I got this phone, beside battery time and display quality. Telephone and surfing are the last things I do with it.

My neighbour has some samsung phone. He is cursing all the time about "all the garbage getting in my way" and that "I cannot get rid of it, it keeps coming back". Rooting, yes, but that is not the way that should be necessary, and not everybody knows how to do it, or is interested to do it.

The prices of flagship models are just insane. I cannot beleive that there are people spending them. I would not , even if I were a multi millionaire. Its just not worth it for me. 200-250 Euros maximum, and not every two years, but I expect a lifetime of at least 5-8 years.

Have still two old cellphones by Samsung, old-fashion, no smartness in them. These were very fine and the batteries still hold marvellous capacity after ten years or so. Smasung can do very good stuff - if they want.