View Single Post
Old 02-03-24, 08:00 AM   #2508
Moonlight
Admiral

Downloads: 184
Uploads: 0

Football fan banned from matches until 2026 after Premier League conduct four-month 'stasi' probe into her social media posts criticising transgender ideology - despite police saying she did not commit a crime

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...mit-crime.html

Newcastle United and the Premier League have gone Nuts.

As this is a new development on the football front I decided it deserved a special mention in this thread.

Murderers, Rapists and Paedophiles are Welcome but, mention anything to do with Transgender Ideology and you get banned for a couple of seasons, this insidious condemnation of anyone who disagrees with this Gender Ideology has gone too far and its time for the Government to do something about it.
And all this bollocks from Saudi Arabian owners who actively class women as third class citizens and who killed thousands of workers building their World Cup Stadiums No, no, no, that was Qatar you bloody muppet, oh the bleeding Irony. These bastards need booting out of the country but, money talks and common sense gets put in a Rubbish Bin so that isn't going to happen any time soon.

It doesn't stop Newcastle United's Reputation from being trashed though does it?.

Edit.
I thought the red part was wrong at the time I wrote it, I must have had a brain lapse, it happens.
Any way its still true, Saudi Arabia is a Muslim country and if you go visiting that place and start spouting Transgender nonsense you'll be arrested and thrown in a cell within minutes, so, which of you Transgender idiots are going to be first then.
What!, nobody.

Last edited by Moonlight; 02-03-24 at 09:26 AM.
Moonlight is offline   Reply With Quote