OneShot
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorshkov
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuftWolf
Do I care whether any individual DW user uses LWAMI or not? Umm... no. LWAMI is so many light years ahead of stock DW that my only reaction to people who claim stock has this or that advantage is to smile.
Yes, "...many light years ahead...". Well stated!

Of course, our LuftWolf forgot to mention his LWAMI "realism" mod also includes some cheats, like Chinese "Yu-8" fictional torpedo or "quite real" SS-N-16 + APR-3 mix. :rotfl:

I think if DWEdit were able to change playable units' weapon loadouts, all LWAMI mod would be needless because everyone could make preferred changes himself!
As was stated before ... with the sole exception of directly changing the loadouts on the playables you can make all the changes you mentioned before yourself with the available tools. You can change the parameters on the loadouts so they behave differently ... wont have the right name but well ... you cant have everything.

So do would you mind and troll somewhere else? Nobody puts a gun to your head telling you to use the LwAmi mod. If its so bad, make yourself a new one and put it up for others to criticize ... oh wait, that would entail a lot of work and put you in the bright spot. Lot easier to stay on the sidelines and bitch.

Cheers
OS
OneShot is offline   Reply With Quote