View Single Post
Old 09-06-17, 11:28 AM   #10
-Pv-
The Old Man

Downloads: 5
Uploads: 0

"...KF can do and should do with the game they have designed. As in, what is the most realistic and makes the most sense..."

In who's opinion? KillerFish obviously.
Whatever they want. I bought the game based on what they've done so far.

"...What bothers me is how people target subsim and try to state that this community is telling you guys what to do and hurting your company..."

KF has stated their position. No guessing here.

All you have to do is read here (as anyone else in other forums can do) and decide for yourself and take the responsibility yourself to call out those specific persons who are labeling camps of supporters with broad brushes to support their claims with specific examples where an outlandish feature was requested here on Subsim, then added by KillerFish. Case in point where multiplayer is "demanded" on other forums which I doubt has much support here. Does that prevent KF from doing it? If they do and (and it will be because they can afford it and adds to the game rather than a knee jerk reactionism) then I'll just take it in stride.

What this looks like to me is childish envy (my forum is better than your forum.) I have visited here and Steam and KF is active on both.

Remember the developer claims this game to be a RedStormRising-like game. Many of us here played that game and we know if it is or isn't. So far it is in my opinion.

This idea that one forum camp or another controls KF is an outlandish and unreasoned claim. As an emotional appeal to get a thread count up using inflammatory mud slinging, most of us so-called "mature" members will recognize this and stop participating.

-Pv-
-Pv- is offline   Reply With Quote