View Single Post
Old 05-13-08, 05:37 PM   #611
onelifecrisis
Maverick Modder

Downloads: 65
Uploads: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azrael Valedhel
Now, about the mod - I absolutely love it. It's really a masterpiece OLC, looks briliant. Now playing with GWX2.1 and OLCU I'm not going to install SH4 anytime soon (I had it, and I did get rid of it right after downloading GWX2.1^^). Now, there's just one little thing... The moon ^^ Is there a way to get the GWX2.1 moon back? :> Or is it the same and I'm having some stupid halucinations? (Cause that's pretty much possible knowing the time I spend on the computer each day ;P) And the second issue - Realistic Map Updates is what I was looking for - but there's one thingy that needs to be corrected IMHO - when you select a ship on the map you get the line which shows you an estimated course, right? Well, you still can do it, and the line is visible. And it can be used to estimate the ships position and course far too easily... If one knows it can be done. It's still a lil' bit guessing about the position, but you get the exact course

But these are minor thingies, with or without them - this mod is really uber. Wait, isn't that why it's called Ubermod in the first place? ^^
Thanks for all the work on this beauty, it was worth it.
Thanks. Now to answer your questions...
Is the moon is different?
Yes.
Is there a way to get the GWX moon back?
Yes there is - you download S3D and start modding.

Now about that line-giving course... it took me a minute to work out how you were getting it (with all three parts of the Ubermod installed) but I found it... you zoom out, click on a ship icon, then zoom right back in again - correct? Anyway that's one way of getting it.

Good feedback, I'll release 2.1.2 with a fix for that (once I know how to do a cheat I have to remove it lest I be tempted by it).

Thanks,
OLC