View Single Post
Old 04-12-12, 11:20 AM   #22
Penguin
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 92
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sailor Steve View Post
"Icist" comments like that have no place on this board! "An iceberg"? It was one specific iceberg, and it in no way reflects on icebergs in general. Most icebergs are harmless. You leave them alone and they'll leave you alone. Why, some of my best friends are icebergs! This one obviously had some social issues, and needs to be locked up, or at least put under psychiatric care. Maybe Skybird can help. On the other hand he might not be the best choice. "Iceberg", "Skybird" - there might be a distant family relation and a corrupted name involved. Of course the iceberg may merely have been startled by the ship, and attacked out of fear. We may never know, since the iceberg died a few weeks later, supposedly of natural causes.

Ice cubes, on the other hand? The only good ice cube is one you can chew on. Why that rapper guy changed his name to associate with their kind I'll never know. Do you know what ice cubes do? Drop down unsuspecting people's backs, that's what they do!
Oh, you self-claimed fighters agains "icism" are all the same! Whitewashing facts and history to bring Communism to Murica! Look what you did to Alaska and parts of the Rockies! Not enough ice for you, eh? Yes, keep on bringing billions of illegal glaciers to our country!

It was a single iceberg? Laughable! Why do they always gang up in groups when you see them? This is part of their ice-culture.
Please stop also the nonsense about icebergs and their social issues! Cry me a river - to stop criminal icebergs we need more icepicks and heaters!

Nice try to connect Skybird with iceberg. Skybird is clearly a patriotic citizen, the words "sky" and "bird" are both American! Ever noticed where the word "berg" comes from? And haven't you also stated to have German ancestors? I also did notice that some of your hair color can be described as ice-grey.
Ha, gotcha! No wonder why you have iceberg friends - you're one of them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harald_Lange View Post
I thought everybody knew it was the Reptilians who did it...
Everyone knows that the Reptilians control the mossad who controls the Germans who control the icebergs which control Sailor Steve!
Penguin is offline   Reply With Quote