View Single Post
Old 05-09-09, 09:43 AM   #1
W_clear
Ace of the Deep

Downloads: 111
Uploads: 0
Default Atlantic-Pacific Submarine Warfare Mod by w_clear

Atlantic-Pacific Submarine Warfare Mod_1.0.

First of all, I would like to give credits to Richi(CA-24F), Ducimus(TMO) and OakGroove(UBM Type IX D2 High Res Skins) for their wonderful MODs, and also thank my Chinese and Danish friends Kys20000 and Kriller2 for their support. Without your excellent works, I could never finish this "Atlantic & Pacific Submarine War" MOD. If I missed anybody whose MODs had been included in my work, please be sure to let me know your names, and I will be readily to add them in the Credits.

This "A&P SW" MOD is based on the works of "CA-24F" and "TMO", I transfered the SH3 vessels into this MOD, and modified all wakes, splashes and relection of those. But the most important thing is that I amended the problem that in stock UBM, the U-Boot has no splash. Besides that, I reworked all the splashes, whiter and longer wakes and added splash sounds for Fleet Boats and U-Boot.

In this MOD, I combined the latest environmental MOD, latest sensor(传感器) and smarter AI which would make the destroyers more intelligent, more reflective, more maneuverable and more evasive against the torpedo attack.

And right now, only the Fleet Boats have the scope splash and white wake, but the U-Boot will get it soon, I am working on it as hard as I can.

My black chimney smoke MOD was also included, and the cannon smoke MOD is on the way.

The German campaign in "A&P SW" MOD is an adoption directly from "CA-24F", I am too busy to create a new one, later I will if I had the time.

All the characters ashore the Sub-base of SH3, such as the band, soldier, nurse, worker etc. are also been integrated.

Hope all of you will enjoy this MOD!!!!

Download:

part 1:

http://files.filefront.com/Atlanticp.../fileinfo.html

part 2:

http://files.filefront.com/Atlanticp.../fileinfo.html

Last edited by W_clear; 05-16-09 at 09:25 AM. Reason: Atlantic-Pacific Submarine Warfare Mod_1.0
W_clear is offline   Reply With Quote