Captain

Downloads: 70
Uploads: 0
Default woah

Quote:
Originally Posted by NGT
I CANT BELIEVE IT !!!!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

Are you the secret Racerboy's brother? The grandchild of Nikola Tesla?
Sorry for the delay of my response, but I had to recover from the shock. Now I feel better, ok.

About SH3Commander: I dont use it, but only for changing grades and giving supplementary medals. I dont like surprises ingame (random stuff), I have enoug in RL... Anyway, I will exit before every new patrol...

About the download, I have the last edition. I look forward for the next one.

Thanks again for the flags. I wait for this release.
(perhaps a little bigger flags..)

Keep modding!!!

Didn't expect this kind of treatment.. :rotfl:
Thanks, wow now my grades are on 4th level. When will that happen in real life, I wonder..
Easy, I did that to test if I can do it. I was planning to give only to you that mod anyway, so I cannot say anything else for now. You tell me..
I am not shure if somebody else isn't allready doing it and if I could or should deliver that mod. And the compability issue(with reflection, without for olc). Then those damn pennants, rb linked them with snorkel but that is such a bugger for me I don't like them. It looks cool but noo.. When snorkel shows they don't appear and I don't know if I can add another extensible item to the turm, Gandalf should know better. Racerboy mentioned also about making the flags not wired to the turm so that they can be also extensible, but that goes to pennants section.
Next, I placed the flags next to each other because that flag pole for 9c is too short. I tried to extend it(3dsmax) but me and my buddy(who doesnt love this s..t ) got stuck with importing that 3d model in the game. Since fubar is the right word that describes my knowledge about models I have to read more in s3d forum or ask skwas himself.
And the last thing. Flags are 3d models that have animation imported. If I figured that correctly, those animations imported in the dat file are in fact frames from 1 to let's say 30. So if I would make the flag bigger, shorter or anything(counting on I could import it :rotfl: , I didn't try) then I would probably mess up those animations.
HUH so you see.. YOU MIGHT BE OVERREACTING!
For the new version of this mod, I am working on it, but I am not satisfied with the smoke texture and that dkruger is not answering on pm. So I am working my own.
I hope I can do it properly, but I don't know if I don't try.
Only today I managed to download lifeboats mod and it sound file I think differs from the one I enabled for compatibility so I don't think they are compatible...
In the meantime check out this event:

In the "old" days that would be 0 or 1 fps, so I raised it 5 fps, so do you think explosion is less clearer, uglier, or.. ?
Cheers
asanovic7 is offline   Reply With Quote