Downloads: 297
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubini
Quote:
Originally Posted by iambecomelife
Here are the files for the lifeboat:

http://files.filefront.com/Lifeboat+.../fileinfo.html

It contains the lifeboat 3d model (along with people), crewmember figures, D. Kruger's skins, and a new skin for the liferafts.

The people are separate models from the lifeboat, so if you use wings3d you can move them around, clone them, or delete them depending on how many people you want.
Thanks mate! I already downloaded it. Your new LB skin is now really good, testing in game now!

Just FYI, i donīt know nothing (until now) how to mess with 3D objects, i donīt have wings3d. So, can you (if not ready yet) just made a "already ready" LB with crew inside ready to we import with the upcoming new S3D and then we can test the whole thing in game? :hmm:
The lifeboat file is ready, with all the crew in their places. However, I do not know how to insert the crew textures and the new obj files into the existing DAT file. Whenever I close the lifeboat OBJ file and reopen it in Wings3d, the crewmembers are untextured and I have to assign the textures all over again. I will try to do it myself once the updated version of S3ditor is available. However, I would prefer to have step-by-step instructions from anyone who knows how to do this.

I think you need to select "File" and then "Import" and then "3d model" or "embedded image". What else do you have to do?

Also, what controls how many pieces of debris or boats spawn?
iambecomelife is offline   Reply With Quote