View Single Post
Old 03-27-12, 05:39 PM   #50
soopaman2
Der Alte

Downloads: 61
Uploads: 0

I just had the oddest game.

I am playing as a duke in england, forgot his name ATM, he didn't last long. The fella NE of English crown lands with 3 counties.

I (out of luck) assassinated the King Of England, which ended the war with Norway (for some reason) Willy the bastard was easily dealt with afterwards, without any intervention by me.

I marry Urrakka of Navarra. Then get 3 lucky assassinations off. She is now queen of Navarra, with my son in line.

I then plot on 2 English kings and kill them, to the point where my hier is in line for the throne of Navarra and England.

I am on top of the world.

Sadly England seems to be jumping into every stupid holy war the HRE decides to push, and kills my Duke in combat (as he was leading an army)

Then all hell broke loose. My heir was 2 years old, and he was assassinated by Urrakka who was heir to everything.

Dynasty over.

Meltdowns happen so fast.

Urrakka is just a nasty woman. Always is, in every game I play. No wonder I screwed all my courtiers.

-Winston Churchill-

The most fascinating man in the world.
soopaman2 is offline   Reply With Quote