View Single Post
Old 05-25-18, 04:20 AM   #475
Gargamel
Lucky Sailor

Downloads: 81
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by XenonSurf View Post
How far in space can you go with this game? I imagine it hasn't a galaxy as big as No Man's Sky and only known technology is used for rockets and engines, isn't it? Is there any kind of anitmatter drive that allows you to leave solar system? I know that currently antimatter costs about 30 billions per gramm, but anyhow a simulator can overcome this

I ask because using the current chemical propeller engines for spacecrafts is not going to move us very far and improving those 'conventional engines' is not a progress. The first place to make people convinced about that is such a type of game IMO.

With various mod combinations, the gameplay experience is pretty much endless.

There are planet packs that make interstellar travel possible.

There are life support mods that make normal travel a bit more of a logistical challenge, and interstellar travel a logistical nightmare.

There are a number of futuristic propulsion systems, including warp and antimatter.

There is in game combat.

You can start a new game, install a variety of mods, and play that game. Start a second game from another install (easy to do), and add a bunch of other mods for a completely different game.

Gargamel is offline   Reply With Quote