Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 132
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by der_marc View Post
Hi,

i tested today your version 1.1 of the Long Patrol Script
and found a certain strange behaviour on my XXI:
Everytime the sub dives it wents down to far below 120m.
It depends on the ALT+7 to ALT+9, on the first one it is
going down to 120m to 130m on the last one 190 to 220m.
After a while the sub comes up to the desired depth of 25 or 75m.
Maybe its just me, but this looks strange to me.

Before you wonder, my XXI is a "little" faster then the normal XXI, but
that should not change the diving depth in such a extrem manner.

Any idea what could be wrong?

Is there a option in the ini to switch back on radar after diving?

I am playing without gwx or any other big mods, just stock sh3 .

Greetings
Thanks to try the mod mate!
I never tested it with type XXI, but yes the dive depth is time related (so speed ralated) as we have not a command to put the uboat at a specific depth (just changing the dials with the mouse). This is why this is a sensible feature on the mod. In the .ini you have a default setting for this "time" diving:

divefactor=1.0 ;will define the depth for hydrocheck, you can add any positive decimal number, suggested interval from 0.35 to 1.5 (will result in 25 to 75m deep, almost equal for any TC). Note that this is more sensible than others settings, so try it at very small steps. Adjustable on the fly by Alt+7(0.39), Alt+8(1.0). Alt+9(1.5)

If the deafult is too shallow rise the number, if it is too deep lower the number.

Now about the radar. I didn´t add any radar command to the script because it can make you more easy to be detected. But I can make it and optional. Let me know what command key you use to start the radar in continuous sweep that i will add this feature (optional) to the script in some minutes. Can you then teste it for me?

Edited: anyway you always can just turn on the radar and continues the script. It will be only turned off when you desire it and so on.