Old 11-18-17, 04:38 AM   #9256
fire-fox
Chief

Downloads: 70
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Werner von Schmidt View Post
vdr1981,
first of all, since I work on a German version of TWoS I realized how much work this modification is and want to express my appreciation for your (and all the others) work. (You must have the one or other grey hair by this)

Nevertheless I collected some wishes / ideas by some German players and I have two questions:
  1. I understand that a lot of players wanted the Auto Target Indentification back, so I've been thinking abt. a compromise. Is it possible to order Identify Target with a delay (maybe 5 minutes or sth)? Maybe it is also possible, that the officer make a mistake (by 1% for example). This would be realistic and relieves the Cpt. in stressful situations.

2. The second question is about the set_course cmd. Do know sb I can ask about this? I mean, technically it is possible to press for example X + 002 (like a string) to set course to 002. Same with set_depth. This would be also more realistic for a Cpt. in stressful situations.

Thanks a lot in advance and keep up the excellent work.
Werner von Schmidt,
KptLt
Would second that as would like to use without the GUI readouts. For depth / speed / heading and use the crew dials.

And also like the delay idea - kind of like the radio operators delay in sending reports or the real Nav delays.

Running SH5 @ 100% difficulty + TWoS 2.2.19(RealNav + BDU + port smoke + food) + Carotio_IntercontinentalRadioPack tweaked + The Little Ships of SH5 - Coaster Pack
fire-fox is offline   Reply With Quote