View Single Post
Old 03-21-07, 02:41 PM   #20
Dane
Mate

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Default Please help with an Install

Strange. My CD rom is working as I can view other cd's , but it will not install the game. I dont think I have auto run disabled, but not sure how to find out. Now here is the puzzle. I installed it on my laptop with out any problems, though I have not actually played game yet. I tried following the directions in the manual about looking for the setup.exe (I have found this before) but it keeps telling me that I need to insert the disk into the drive. I have no idea why it asks me this when the disk is inserted. The cd lights flash as if it is trying to read it but it doesn't. Now if there is a strange thing, I have an HP computer. My cd drive is the "F" drive which is under the area called "Device with removable storage" and the hard disk is the c drive and the hard disk "D" drive is where the HP recovery drive is located . Can yuo believe with waiting with anticipation and then this happens??!! I am at a loss as what to do. How come I can't find the game in a folder area and it keeps asking me to insert the disk? Thank you so much
Dane is offline   Reply With Quote