Old 11-03-17, 03:21 PM   #10
jts77
Bilge Rat

Downloads: 15
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by lunario View Post
Thanks for your kind answer.

I checked the tips before and I got my first patrol finished with three missions done properly.

But on my second patrol I finished the first mission(radio message received after I left the port), but didn't received any radio message, I got the "new objective" on my screen but don't know what it is, since the objective on the captain's log is just "objective 2" or something like that.
So I didn't finish the other two mission and return to base.

Now I'm on my third patrol. I didn't receive any radio message for my first mission. I patrolled the target area "AM1544" for more than 3 days and the mission is not completed. I guess this might be caused by the missing radio message.

So I'm wondering if anybody else encountered the problem of not receiving mission radio messages. And how to fix it.

I did also just start up this game with this mod and patrolled the area AM1544 for many days, what i discovered by pure luck is that its a type error. It is supposed to be AN1544 not AM1544. I googled the problem and found this thread, so now i posted this in case new readers also find themselfes stuck on that patrol
jts77 is offline   Reply With Quote