View Single Post
Old 03-09-10, 02:32 PM   #1153
urfisch
Sea Lord

Downloads: 42
Uploads: 0

i invested round about 500 hours (with learning stuff, etc.) in modding sh3 and 400 hours in subwolves...and also never had a cent out of it. mostly this is modding for...doing things for free, right? and personally i think every time about the work the modders have done, when using such stuff...i am also a modder!

i also worked as a freelancer and know exactly what you are talking about. even i have no son and no house to look for...etc. but please consider to take a look at the file structure of "baza_fx.dat" this is the effects file and i the effects extremly need to be modified! as i know how this stuff works with the particles, this is my mod wish. but i cannot do anything without an editor to change the controllers, add new ones, etc.

and your tool reads the data nicely, but only to the controllers. you will see what i mean, when opening it. instead of controller properties, theres just "data type byte" written...as s3d dont knows the whole file structure of the new dats.

just take a look and define some kind of time you would need...is that possible?

urfisch is offline   Reply With Quote