View Single Post
Old 05-09-12, 04:27 PM   #1695
frau kaleun
Rear Admiral

Location: Skyri--oh who are we kidding, I'm probably at Lowe's. Again.
Downloads: 168
Uploads: 0

Screencap of the day!

So I finally got the chance to prove myself and become an official member of the Companions. On the way to my assignment a dragon flew down over the tundra and circled for a while, but didn't attack. Then it headed off towards Fort Greymoor and attacked my Stormcloak buds who have taken over the joint. By the time I ran in to help it had landed inside the fort and killed at least two of my comrades. But we killed it where it stood.

Anyway, after that little diversion Farkas and I headed straight to Dustman's Cairn to fetch a chunk of some really old dead dude's axe. It was a tough assignment but we finally prevailed against all foes and headed back to Whiterun in triumph. On the road just east of the fort a thief had the audacity to accost me and demand my valuables. Being gifted in the art of persuasion, I managed to convince him that I was a veritable pauper and then the perfidious loon was foolish enough to turn his back on me and walk away. Not so fast, evildoer! was my only thought as I let out a gigantic Fus Ro Dah and sent him flying into the distance.

By the time he recovered and was back on his feet, my trusty friend Farkas had already descended on him with all the fury of a man who is constantly being picked on and demeaned by even his closest friends. (But not me. Me, he likes.) Being even more of a fool than I first thought, the thief attempted to escape in my direction and ran straight into the business end of the Axe of Eastmarch.

Never let it be said that the roads of Skyrim are not safer when the Stormblade is near!
frau kaleun is offline   Reply With Quote