View Single Post
Old 06-10-09, 10:47 AM   #28
HunterICX
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 8
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stealth Hunter View Post
Even though it's a combat flight simulator?
Well, ofcourse its still a Flightsim is it not? did real life pilots have the chance of spawning mid air with the aircraft?

and I think the same counts for WW1 aircombat nothing is more thrilling then a scramble.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stealth Hunter
And this is only reserved for WWI flight sims and/or Rise of Flight?
No ofcourse not, it counts for pretty much any CFS, the faster and powerfull the aircraft are the faster situations change thats the only difference.

Quote:
No. It comes with any CFS game you purchase. You're going to hit skirmishes and you're going to miss them. It's inevitable and comes with ANY online game (be it a tank simulator, aircraft simulator, or infantry simulator).
You ever played Online Squadron vs the rest in a CFS?(or different game)
I did and our team (the rest) got our asses kicked...reason: perhaps 20-30% of the team played together the rest just took off whenever they wanted they didnt fly as a group and they didnt fight as a group.
and I didnt only experience this in a CFS I also did in a FPS.

Quote:
That's not always the case. We both know this. I've played plenty of online games over the years and have been able to cooperate effectively and efficiently with people not in clans. You have too...
I've experienced that too, thing is it's random...one day you are around with decent players the other day your with a bunch of silent ones that just fly around by themselfs.

Quote:
Russian ROF players you mean?
You reffered Russian players, not Russian ROF players.

Quote:
What flightsim (be it a combat one or a leisure one) can compare to the details of ROF? What other can compare to it in terms of particle physics, historical accuracy, engine superiority, etc.?
How can you compare anything to a WW1 FS other then a other WW1 FS
and how can you call something that focuses itself just on WW1 to be the superior to date?

you see it simply doesn't make sense to say ROF is the most realistic flightsim to date....as it doesn't model what other flightsims has to offer.

HunterICX