View Single Post
Old 09-04-21, 04:49 PM   #1
Sewer Pipe Salt
Swabbie

Downloads: 57
Uploads: 0
Default Is it possible to mod the mouse cursor?

Mine is an odd question, I know but, it would help me and others who don't have a young person's vision any longer.

I am mostly blind, macular degeneration which affects the central vision, mainly in us older folks is my issue.

The mouse cursor in SH3 GWX-ONEALEX is very small and I have a hard time tracking it down when I want to click on something. Currently, I move it about in circles until I happen to spot it and then I drag it to where I want it and its a pain in me arse.

I don't know if it is possible to mod the cursor, or perhaps its been done before I don't know.

If it was to be somewhat larger and perhaps red or a high vis type color, it would really make my day.

A modder, I am not. I'm just a mostly blind old fart who has fallen in love with sub sims. I love flight sims, which I did before my eyesight went south and I tried combat flight sims but, they are way too fast for my aged reflexes not to mention my lack of 20/20 vision.

If anyone thinks that this would be worth their time and effort, I would be most appreciative.

Thanks for reading this,

the Sewer Pipe Salt
Sewer Pipe Salt is offline   Reply With Quote