View Single Post
Old 03-20-18, 01:44 PM   #1
wawrzul
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:
Default Need help TWOL - no missions after The Baltic Operations

I finished the first mission of the TWOL campaign. Came back to Kiel and waited for the 4th of september before docking (i waited till like 1 or 2 am of the 4th). Then i enter the bunker, save, leave game, load the new bunker save. When i go to the officer there are no missions (except the already done The Baltic Operations).
I read quite a lot about the hordes of bugs in the game, even with the (great!) TWOL. What i already tried :
1. Going on patrol without selecting the mission and then docking - i lose the Breaking The Fortress gig
2. Loading saves i made after clearing off the polish coast, bases and ship wreckages (those are all corrupt according to the mod checking them)

I gather there are three choices :
1. Go do the mission even though i don't choose from the Kaleun in the bunker (start a patrol without a mission)
2. Do the first Baltic mission again from scratch. I would rather not do that, sinking destroyers ain't that easy - although i eventually did that.
3. Use the mod changing the vacation days to a smaller amount but if i add a mod during the campaign i guess the game can bug out (?).

Does anyone have a better idea? Can i change the date in the bunker save to maybe the 5th of september or something?

Thanks in advance!