August
Wayfaring Stranger

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catfish View Post
foe
noun
  1. a person who feels enmity, hatred, or malice toward another; enemy: a bitter foe.
  2. a military enemy; hostile army.
  3. a person belonging to a hostile army or nation.
and so on.
This is the obvious meaning, make of it what you want. Ah i hear you, fake definitions
But whatever definitions he uses, this is what Trump really thinks about Europe.

The term used by your 'president' (and i did not say America as a whole, unless you all suddenly are so keen of supporting hatred, racism and xenophobia) can have no other meaning and is clear as mud, it is brazen and an offense. Using such terms insulting alleged friends and allies is either dumb or sheer hatred, but until now i was not aware that one person is able to change a whole country's perception and opinion with a tweet, overnight.
As someone else said, trust is built up in decades, while reputation can be lost in minutes.

Do you work for CNN Catfish? your half truth definition in order to deliberately misconstrue someones words is just something they like to do.

I'll post a proper definition of the word for you when i get home tonight.

As for reputations worry about your own, because Trump is right, you Germans are double dealing us. Whining about our dealings with the russians while cutting huge gas deals of your own with them.

Flanked by life and the funeral pyre. Putting on a show for you to see.
August is online