View Single Post
Old 01-11-10, 10:10 AM   #73
asanovic7
Captain

Downloads: 70
Uploads: 0
Default woo

Hmm..

Well.. I don't get it why are you holding on install of gwx3.0? If you want to play gwx 3.0 play it..
This mod you can install with jsgme and jsgme is just "replace/make backup of replaced file/mod" installer.. so, you install this mod, and when you see alot of ctd's, you can go back to gwx3..
If you just play with jsgme you will figure it out.. Install it, and you will get mods folder.. When you make a new folder in mods folder, add some file in the folder and see what happens. Yep, that file will be copied into that same foleder where is mods. So, try with folder structure..

For this version which is "far from perfect" you need to install this mod via jsgme, copy files for sh3 commander into sh3 commander(you can use jsgme also for sh3commander, in fact for every goddamn folder you want).. And then choose some year in sh3 commander and play..

There are a couple of things you ought to know..
1. this is not perfect.. people report of ctd's but I think main reason is because there is no readme.. the fact is, I do have to revise it... i think the problems aaaaaaaaaaare so small that it amazes me noone tried it to repair..
2. then you have a mikhayls complete standalone mod, search on sboot thread, which and but is better for you to avoid it.. Not because it is bad.. Because you will die installing it..
3. Maybe it doesn't need gwx 3.0 try it..

Cheers!
asanovic7 is offline   Reply With Quote