View Single Post
Old 05-18-17, 10:37 AM   #8
Commander Wallace
Navy Seal

Downloads: 360
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by P.J. Bledsoe View Post
Thank you all for the warm welcomes! After looking around the forum a bit, I can't wait to share some patrol logs in the SH4 section with my new command!

You are correct sir. However as I said the name is a combination of two characters. The other being Clark Gable's character, Cdr. P.J. "Rich" Richardson.

Truly amazing chemistry between two actors who didn't get along. Made the tension so much more authentic!

I didn't know Cmdr. Richardson's name was P.J either. I learn something new all the time. I don't think you will get any arguments regarding the movie, " Run Silent, Run Deep " or the chemistry of 2 of the biggest stars of their era, Clark Gable and Burt Lancaster. It remains a great movie and forum members have their favorites like " The Enemy Below " with Robert Mitchum and Kurt Jurgens in addition to the one you named and many others. I like them both.

One that I liked and haven't been able to find to purchase was " Torpedo run or Torpedo Alley " with Glenn Ford and Ernest Borgnine. There are many great submarine movies it would be hard to choose a favorite.

We hope you enjoy your time here and join in the various discussions.
Commander Wallace is offline   Reply With Quote