View Single Post
Old 12-25-13, 02:33 AM   #28
v-i-c-
Watch Officer

Downloads: 10
Uploads: 0

WOTA: Wolves of the Atlantic - Arcade Missions (Main Menu) <-- NAME CHANGED TO "WOTA: U96"

"WOTA: Wolves of the Atlantic - Arcade Missions" …Winter 2014 for iOS <-- NAME CHANGED TO "WOTA: U96"

This video just shows the start menu of the first title of the WOTA submarine simulation series: "WOTA: Wolves of the Atlantic - Arcade Missions". (Graphics quality of iPod touch 5 gen., iPhone 4S, iPad2)… Well, actually I think it also shows some nice mobile 3D Graphics and I really didn't thought I could even add this PostFX… but it works :-)

Does "Arcade Missions" mean "arcade mode"? No! <-- but people don't like the word arcade ;-) so I had to change it

It's a realistic U-Boat simulation for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch. But instead of freely navigating during the missions of a campaign the games offers a fast arcade style campaign mode to go from battle to battle without the need to use a map and with no land at all in V1.0 - hence the name "Arcade Missions". Also it does not offer "super extra realism" like the later titles will do.
Some more details after Christmas…

Release date: this winter

Please note: The Seehund sub sim will be delayed because of this title - I've changed target of development to "Arcade Missions" already in october.

WOTA: Wolves of the Atlantic - upcoming mobile U-boat simulation for iOS (later Mac, PC, Linux) • subsim forumfacebook

Last edited by v-i-c-; 01-10-14 at 08:24 AM.
v-i-c- is offline   Reply With Quote