View Single Post
Old 10-24-17, 12:38 PM   #1034
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

I read feedback about the "update" in past days, and all I read is ####. Broken drivers, hardware being ignored, stutterings in game mode, work files not accessible, Oculus working erratic... The list is long.

I will in the forseeable future get a taste of it myself. Thankfully I do not need to expose work files, passwords, privacy stuff and the like, it only is gaming. In principle, a console. The worst that can happen is that racing doe snot work for a day. Or days.

My playstation has been reactivated and prepared early in the recent week. Just in case. Its my fall-back line. LOL. It got copies of Assetto Corsa, and Gran Turismo for the easy evenings. AC I usually do on PC, of course.

I'm waiting for the i7 8700k becoming available in my shop and wanted setup over here. Once it is, order will go out.Possible will that I will then ask some questions on W10, although I prepared a list with to-do's and some links. I will do my best to become very creative in inventing new curses the world has never heard before, no doubt.