View Single Post
Old 02-22-13, 10:25 PM   #22
Sniper297
The Old Man

Downloads: 160
Uploads: 19

Okay, got a bug in this;

http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=202298

One of them "stealth" bugs that doesn't show up right away - refit at a base and that cocks the hammer, but to trigger it you have to reload a save game from after the refit. No idea why (1) resupplying would have anything to do with internal instrument animation, or (2) why the problem doesn't show up immediately, it's only if you save after resupplying, exit, and reload the save, then it fixes itself when you end the patrol and start the next one - until you repeat the above, resupply, save, exit, load save game triggers it every time.

One guess, since I added a tender and assorted other ships to each supply base I edited the normal mission layer - possibly the bases themselves plus coastal batteries and AAA have to be added in the land units layer, then the ships added in the normal layer later on.

So back to the drawing board with this, gonna restart from stock 1.4 and also see if I can add the Manila campaign starting raid to a different mission which is called by the Asiatic campaign.
Sniper297 is offline   Reply With Quote