Old 10-20-09, 08:01 PM   #103
Webster
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starforce2 View Post
There's way more than 9, there's 21.

Atleast 4 or 5 seem to have these akikase DD's as their only error, especially after #124
watch those names because many are very simular and can mix you up

you got me really looking closer and i do see a ship here or there thats out of place for stock. it kinda looks like every mission has at least one, and i guess that thats not that surprising since tambor198 (a.k.a. cdrsubron7) made them for TMO+RSRDC users.

i see an akikaze, momi, or akatsuki here or there but i never noticed having one less ship that failed to appear in the mission, i was mainly concerned with making sure the missions worked and nobody reported any problems untill you did. i could have corrected this a while back if i had known about it.

i can see i need to review and cleanup those errors because that one extra DD being there helps make the mission better and that extra DD could be the one thats gets you

its also funny how some non stock ships being in the mission can cause a ctd and yet others just dont show up and let the mission work fine i guess it must depend on weather they are spawned as part of another group of ships or not.