Downloads: 41
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCIP
Quote:
Originally Posted by privateer
Quote:
Originally Posted by reallydedpoet
Some folks at SH4 may feel this way, but certainly not all. With time attitudes have gotten better, there will still be those posts ( in both forums ) that make you shake your head , but it is improving.

At the end of the day we are fortunate to have two great games to mod and sim in

RDP
Your correct RDP.
I should have stated SOME people.
Or better yet, just left the whole statement out.
(But you have to admit, being accused of "Atrocities to Modding" does bit deep!)
:rotfl:
It is nice to see the people in both Seas working as a kind of loose Team.
And while we're on the topic - now that a German campaign in SHIV, when oh when shall we see these little beasts (no, not the modders, the E-boats!) on the new engine? :hmm:
I had this thought too...
Personally I'd like to see any move of SH3 content to the new engine as soon as possible, but I have no idea how hard this would be.
If this mod was moved over to the SH4 engine, then it would be pioneering the way, having to create all the Atlantic infrastructure... However the small operational area of the S-Boot might make it a good place to start.
Also a lot of work, especially with the menu and GUI would have to be done over and in different ways, given how different these are in SH4. I'd be for it though, but I can't do it.
Boris is offline   Reply With Quote