View Single Post
Old 11-03-08, 09:18 PM   #10
Castout
Silent Hunter

Downloads: 89
Uploads: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by SandyCaesar
Looks interesting, Castout. I'll try it out. BTW, is this JSGME compatible, and which ones? Also, I'm a bit confused about the differences between the two files: the first was the noise level modification, but what exactly is the second one?

BTW, speaking of the Seawolf--has anybody else been experiencing problems trying to mark contacts in broadband? I select a line, can even see the WAA range estimate, but I click "assign tracker" like mad and nothing happens. Turn on the autocrew, five seconds later the contacts are neatly marked.

Any help, anyone?
You can use JSGME in fact it is recommended to use the JSGME so that you can still play online with the rest of the pack who are using LWAMI 3.08.

But the scenario requires you to put it in the scenario folder. So it is JSGME ready but the scenario is not but it is so simple to make it fully JSGME ready .

Yes the Seawolf has that problem when playing manual at the sonar station and I think the problem is not isolated on Seawolf only but for the La688i aswell. But the problem only exists for bow broadband sonar. You just have to accept that you need to assign the tracker at the narrowband instead and wait for the broadband signal to come in stronger and only then assign a tracker to it.

The first one is small extension mod for LWAMI 3.08.
The second one is the small extension mod for use with LWAMI base and Hyperacoustic sound mod.

Last edited by Castout; 11-04-08 at 12:54 AM.
Castout is offline   Reply With Quote