View Single Post
Old 10-17-09, 10:37 PM   #71
Webster
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

cdrsubron7 (who made almost all of these missions) is a big fan of the TMO mod so many of his missions were made when he had TMO installed so in many cases he ended up using TMO ships in some of the missions without realising it would be an issue for non TMO users.

from what i can tell the only issues that come up in these ctd issues are all related to using ships that are exclusive to TMO and what happens is that when the game cant find the ship it needs it just crashes so to fix it he finds the ship causing the problem and replaces it with a stock ship of the same type to fix it.

UPDATE: ok i think i found the main problem with it, there is a NAuxCru in RSRDC that he used in this mission and because there is no NAuxCru IJN Auxiliary Cruiser in the stock game (its also not in TMO v1.7), thats why its giving you the ctd.

i tried to get it working by swapping out the NAuxCru IJN Auxiliary Cruiser for the NAMC GEAuxiliary Cruiser but it still causes a ctd but i probably didnt swap everything out correctly.

im sure he will fix it right up for you when he sees your post about it.

Last edited by Webster; 10-17-09 at 11:25 PM.