View Single Post
Old 10-17-14, 10:31 AM   #40
Wise
Engineer

Downloads: 5
Uploads: 0

@Ahnenerbe
Саня,привет.) Я тоже хочу такие лодки, чтобы всплыть на поверхность реки Нева, у себя в Петербурге.)) Немцы, действительно, всегда отличались самыми грамотными технологиями во всех аспектах жизни . И раньше, и сейчас. Другие страны имеют у себя много того, что сделано по немецкому принципу. В том числе, и вооружение(самолёты, танки, обмундирование..,один Бисмарк стоил трёх английских линкоров). В подводном флоте Германия вовсе, не знала себе равных. И к созданию атомного оружия,также, первыми подошли немцы. Помнишь, их гранаты с длинной ручкой? Чтобы удобно было кидать на дальние расстояния..И сейчас: БМВ, Мерседес,Ауди, Фольксваген..Всё везде грамотно и достойно восхищения,несмотря ни на что. И технически, и внешне.
Александр, спасибо за добрые слова и пожелания. В данный момент я продолжаю ещё работать в одиночку. Поэтому, финал не так скоро, как хотелось бы. Впереди ещё 7b(1940), 7c(1940), 7c(1942-43), 7c41. И я надеюсь,мне хватит моральных сил всё сделать.
Sanya, hi.) I too want such boats to emerge on the Neva River surface, at myself in St. Petersburg.)) Germans, really, always differed in the most competent technologies in all aspects of life. And earlier, and now. Other countries have at themselves much that is made by the German principle. Including, and armament(planes, tanks, regimentals., one Bismarck cost three English battleships). In underwater fleet Germany at all, did not know to itself equal. And Germans approached creation of atomic weapons, also, the first. You remember, their grenades with the long handle? That it was convenient to throw on a long distance. And now: BMW, Mercedes...Always advanced technologies. Everything-everywhere is wise and worthy admiration, despite everything . And technically, and externally.
Alexander, thanks for kind words and wish. At present I continue to work still alone. Therefore, the final not so soon as it would be desirable. Ahead still VIIB (1940), VIIC (1940), VIIC (1942-43), VIIC\41. And I hope, moral forces everything will be enough for me to make.
@makman94, @ evan82, @Anvar1061, @kurfürst, @Tomi_099, @Kurland, @sublynx, and everything to whom this subject is interesting,
I thank you for kind words,friends. My viva to you and the best regards.
@makman94, I apologize, but I not absolutely understood your question. Possibly, my online translator badly translated from English.) Try to modify a question a little.
-------------------------------
Today it is completely ready the VIIB-1938-39. Three options:

Two of them will be the separate mods, join from above the basic mod. One of two, it is exact, pre-war option. At present, isn't solved the question, what option from remained , to put basically of mod, with a water-reflector or without it. The matter is that the first reflector was established in October, 1939. But game begins on September 1.
Wise is offline   Reply With Quote