Old 01-26-09, 06:53 AM   #58
Rubini
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 132
Uploads: 0
Default No, it's not a square.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reece
@ StarLion & Rubini, that sun is stuffed, has anyone tried changing the sun size settings in the scene.dat file, I have changed it (experimenting) in the past & had this effect happen, could be a clue, also changing the sunhalo tga size, alpha I think, had this effect, I still haven't got my widescreen yet, still waiting for delivery, so can't do much to help!!
In my computer, using WScreen mod, I only not have the sunhalo at the entire screen, but not this annoying square like StarLion. The sun is a correct ball with correct light and even the sun halo is present but only at the far left of the screen.

And yes, I already tried everything that I could imagine on scene.dat, cameras.dat, even tried to make a new sunhalo using particles controllers but no dice. So, or we have the correct WScreen aspect and will live with the sun halo only at the left border (in the event cameras it continues correct) or we drop the mod and continues only with the 4:3 aspect.
It's a **** anachronistic stock limitation from SH3. Why the sun halo don't render correctly when all , absolutelly all others things do it?

SWCowboy,
Thanks by the offer, will be very helpfull IF we carry the WScreen mod ahead. The sun halo, even not so intense problem like in the StarLion shoot, is present as I described above and its a downside anyway.