Old 01-23-10, 03:03 PM   #7
Oberon
Lucky Jack

Downloads: 61
Uploads: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Task Force View Post
Yea, lol. was fun...

but we need to turn the external mod off... made the game very easy... well, for the side with good ground attack planes... lol
That would be why you did more damage to our base than we did to yours...well...right up until the point Hunter nuked it Besides, I had externals off the whole mission, probably because I never actually managed to land until right at the end. A lovely three point landing it was, and then I went to taxi over to Hunter and flipped the bloody thing on its roof again.
I also managed to powerslide a Spitfire Took a corner too fast, she went over on her starboard wing, spun slightly to the left and then righted herself
Truely indestructible these Spits, particularly since you hit me about three or four times with the He-162 according to the playback. Then you BBQ'd yourself into oblivion.

Your outing with the 262 was memorable too, I saw you come out and prepared to dive on you after you'd taken off and before you could climb to danger altitude. Then I just saw a fireball on the taxi-way and 'Task Force bailed out'.
Oberon is offline   Reply With Quote