View Single Post
Old 09-03-07, 03:30 PM   #8
madcat
Swabbie

Downloads: 1
Uploads: 0

I’ll try and make things bit more clear. At the moment I am running a fresh install of SH4 1.3 with out the disk, because you don’t need the disk with 1.3. With previous version of the game I have all ways used the disk, never used the nocd because that mess up the game more then it was all ready at that point.

I have gone though my career and have only received a new boat when I have bin assigned a new boat or it was to badly damaged.

At the moment the boat I have is a BALAO Class and when I received it had x2 Single 20mm AA Machine Guns (Bow & Stern) & x1 4 inch/50 cal Deck Gun (Bow).

Right away I upgraded the AA to x2 Twin 20mm AA Machine Guns no problem, tried to move the 4 inch/50 cal Deck Gun from the Bow to the Stern with problems, the 2 crew slots assigned to the Deck Gun had disappeared. So I had a gun but no way of getting the crew to man it, tried switching the 4 inch/50 cal Deck Gun back to the Bow but still no crew slots.

So load it back up how it was before I did the upgrade, after some portals had gone by I tried again to upgrade the guns on my boat and this time I upgraded the AA to x1 Single 40mm AA Machine Gun (Stern) & x1 Twin 20mm AA Machine Gun (Bow). Had no problem with the Twin 20mm AA Machine Gun but the Single 40mm AA Machine has only 1 crew slot, but it should have 2 crew slots as it needs two crewmen to operate it properly and this how my boat is at the moment.

Just tried moving the Deck Gun again from bow to Stern and the same thing happened again as I said above, this has happened on other boat I have used but the problem with the 40mm AA gun is a new one to me as it has not bin available.
madcat is offline   Reply With Quote