View Single Post
Old 08-10-18, 01:08 AM   #2255
Hjalfnar
Torpedoman

Downloads: 33
Uploads: 0

I'm gonna quote myself from 2014 and add a few things. xD

Name(s): Various, for the most part of the day it's Papa (daddy) or Bengt.^^ If my wife lets me use the PC I'm known as Hjalfnar or Hjalfnar_HGV.

About me: Hm. What might be of interest...ok, I'm from Germany, working as...well, quite a few things with computers and video games, most of which are under NDA. Still married and having 2 children, will be 3 next year. How do they say, if you find somebody to love keep him/her. That's what I did and this year at 8th August we are married for 10 years.^^ Never thought that would happen as my parents divorced when I was 11 and I was their only child.

On the other hand my wife got five sisters and brothers, must have something to do with her mother being a Mormon. Seemingly in a reaction to this my wife is an atheist now. xD
But because of her big family she wanted children and what should I say, wedding night already did it. And 9 months later my son was born, heared my voice and lifted his head to look me directly in the eyes and changed my life. My daughter followed 2 years later (named after the cruiser firing the first shots of the Russian Revolution, but my wife doesn't know^^) and now here I am as a happy young father.

I'm very interested in history, military history especially, from the tactics of the Greek in the Persian Wars to the Imperial Roman Army, the british Longbowmen to the Napoleonic Era line infantry, German Unification Wars, WW1 and WW2. I've actually started a youtube channel where I check games for their historical accuracy which was quite well received and which is being supported by two quite big military history youtubers who cooperate with me.

As I have longed for some new U-boat action I have returned to subsim to finally play SH5 with WoS mod and so far it's been nice to be back. CU guys under water!
Hjalfnar is offline   Reply With Quote