View Single Post
Old 01-20-16, 05:41 PM   #135
Fader_Berg
中国水兵

Downloads: 48
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitman View Post
I shut down the normal crew fatigue and watches system long in favour of a different system suggested by Kaa long ago: My crew suffers progressive fatigue during the whole patrol, so that they are exhausted -but will never stop working completely- after one or three months at sea, depending on the Uboat type. I change that manually for each boat in SH3 Commander.

But looking at your fixes regarding the stupid petty officer and the watch officer, I wondered if you are planning to somehow make a more comprehensive automation of the crew system and implement auto-shift rotation and such.

It would be good to leave to the player only the task of clicking on the menu buttons that either call surface attack, torpedo attack or normal cruising, as a way of implementing calling/quitting battlestations. As in SH4, more or less.
I made a crew rotation feature years ago. But it got so complicated and cumbersome to manage the rotation schedule in game - since there is no interface for it. I made it remember which two crew members that was last made swaping place with each other, and rotated them when one of them got tired.

If anyone can come up with an bright idea how to manage the crew rotation - other than the quite messed up solution I already tried, I'm in for it.

Is it possible to add a such feature to SH3 Commander, or isn't it developed anymore?