View Single Post
Old 11-13-15, 06:19 AM   #2
Red_88
Sailor man

Downloads: 250
Uploads: 6

maybe, but I think it will involve .DLL editing, because the machine gun behaves a bit different from the SAM. On the other hand did you notice that the Ka-27 and the Tu-142 in DWX 1.40 have a machine gun? but it don't have 3d model. If it is possible it will be more like the ones on the airplane, with no 3d model of gun.
I see one problem the MG have its own .dll, if you put it in the interface folder of sub, the game will not recognize a .dll that before wasn't there. Also you probably will have to edit the launcher position, so you will have to create a new launcher object for you mg.

P.S. don't be afraid to break the object.eod, just make an backup (of the whole Database folder, or like me of the whole game)

P.S. I got an idea. Copy the MachineGun.dll .grp .ndx from BEAR into Trafalgar folder, rename the MachineGun.dll to SailBridge.dll, don't rename the grp and ndx file.
Go to DWedit delete the sam from the Trafalgar and add the Mg from the Bear then see if it works or not. I choose Bear because it only have 1 Mg, Helo and FFG have two. If you want to do this don't forget to backup the Trafalgar folder.

Last edited by Red_88; 11-13-15 at 06:42 AM.
Red_88 is offline   Reply With Quote