View Single Post
Old 12-02-12, 08:02 PM   #49
Spike88
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 36
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by USNSRCaseySmith View Post
Hmm I will have to try the asparagus stalk and let you know how it works.

What all mods have you guys got installed?
There is a list of suggested mods in the first post(although some of them are obsolete or out dated) if you would like some to look at. I'm personally using the 1.25M and 2.5M probe parts(ideal for unmanned space station control), Graphotron 2(gives you a use for your science sensors), and I'll probably be using the GPS mod(any probes with GPS in it's name and in a Geosynchronous orbit will act like a GPS satellite and give you GPS functionality on the planet).

I'm also using Payloader(lets you combine two rockets, ideal if you want to throw a certain payload onto a rocket you've already made).

Once it gets updated I plan on using the Truss mod for my deep space ships, and maybe pick up a rover mod(along with the airbag mods).

Edit: I may also use the ISA MapSat mod, lets you output maps in an image file from your Map Satellites. Just adds a use for Satellites. And Damned Robotics so I can have Robotic arms on my Space station.

Edit2: Apparently locking Gimbal on larger rockets helps rid them of their wobbliness.

Edit3: .18.1 Hotfix is out, but the server seems to be down.